Data migration to HP Superdome
Our consolidation service consists of assessing your business needs and creating a consolidation plan specific to your environment. We help you through the following steps:
- Clarify your objectives and set priorities from a business point of view. This will clearly state what is important to you, i.e. cost, service quality, downtime.
- Develop an information gathering strategy, i.e. an inventory of hardware, network, software and operational procedures.
- Analyse the current environment based on the information gathered.
- Make solution proposals where high-level architecture and cost estimates are the most important elements.
- Create the detailed design for deployment.
- Manage and implement the data migration.
Related Case Studies
The customer required its broadcast output to be transfered from old, outdated servers and storage to new HP Itanium servers and a EMC DMX-3 storage array.